Saturday, February 02, 2013

Life

Josiah is still sick. He's been a little congested, but yesterday he got worse. I ordered some boogie wipes for him. I hope it doesn't take too long to come in! Poor little guy. I know he must feel like he's drowning in snot. :-(  If he doesn't get better by Monday, I'm going to try to get him to the doc. We shall see. He's supposed to go in for a check up

I got another box sent off to Ben! I hope he gets it by Valentine's. :-) I had fun and made lots of little Valentine's. Josiah made him one, too! We took one of his little matchbox cars, ran it in some red tempura paint, and he raced it across the yellow paper I had cut out. Looks so cool! And he did it all by himself! I attached a little car on it and wrote "I never tire of you, Daddy". :-) I got the idea from spoonful. I just adapted it to work for us.

My printer isn't working. Ugh. So irritating. I don't know how to fix it. Sigh. Safe it for another day, I guess....

I have 3 books to review. I will try to get them finished sonn. I've been so busy the last few days, I haven't had much time to read but I will work on fixing that. ;-)


No comments: