Saturday, January 19, 2013

Amish Book Review (Kelly Long)

Threads of Grace is by Kelly Long and is the third in "A Patch of Heaven Novel". I really enjoyed this book. I love how Kelly Long does different types of Amish characters! It makes for a much more enjoyable read since it's not the same ole same ole. :-)

The widow Grace Beiler moved to Whisper Hollow, Pennsylvania 6 months ago with her 8 year old autistic son, Abel. For those six months, Seth Wyse has tried to get her to notice him but with no success. He can't get the beautiful widow out of his mind!

Grace has no intention of marrying again especially to a man younger than her. But that all changes when Grace's brother-in-law finds her. She marries Seth to protect her son. Once married Seth begins to find out the truth about Grace's first marriage. As she begins to let go of her past, will she be able to open her heart up to their future? Will she find love at last?

I definitely recommend this book. The first chapter sucked me in like no other book has. It's one of those books that you want to read in one sitting.

I was given this book free as long as I review it.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Just checked your site! Looks pretty cool! I am an aspiring children's writer, too.... Just waiting for the day to be paid for writing. ;-)