Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fun Day

Banners!!! This is my spring banner. I painted it a couple days ago and got the ribbons, rods, and dowels yesterday so I could take pics for you all! The spring and summer banner only took a little more than a day each to do.


This is my summer banner.



A friend commissioned me to do this one. I need some more orders. I have 2 potential orders. I need three orders so I can get a sewing machine and then if I sell more it's baby money!!!


                                                

Here I am acting goofy with my rod for my banner. I had to pretend it was a baton. ;-) lol I dressed up yesterday and put on makeup. So fun.... I felt like me!!! :-D We went to a Mexican restuarant and then we sat outside and ate a sno cone. It was so fun. When we got back home I finished my banners, we watched a movie, and then we worked on the dollhouse. It was such a great day.....


                                     









Just painting away.








Tomorrow I have therapy again. Wednesday is GI and Thursday is OB. I can't believe I have to go every 2 weeks already.... They will switch me to every week if I'm having problems. The heparin shots are going well. My stomach is all bruised and sore. lol But it's worth it. I figured out if I give myself the shot slowly it doesn't bruise that badly, and I don't feel it going in! There are advantages to giving shots to yourself. ;-)

I can't believe I'm 15 1/2 weeks already! I finally have a little baby bump. I can still wear regular clothes, though. I've finally gained 2 pounds! I need to gain another pound before my OB appointment. :-)

That's about it. I just wanted to post these pics since I haven't had any for awhile.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I saw these pics on Facebook but glad you put it all here too. I like to read about what you've been up to. I read your book reviews too; must be fun =) Stay well! Enjoy every minute you can. I'm going to go update my blog now ;)