Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm baaacccckkkk........

Yes, I'm definitely back to blogging. And I couldn't change the about me section! Argh. Oh, well, I'll troubleshoot it later. This past year has been wonderful and extremely hard at the same time.  Wonderful b/c of Josiah, and hard b/c my my health didn't like all I had to do to be a Mom. lol But it's better than it was, and hopefully, it will just keep on getting better. :-)

Josiah's 1st birthday is coming up so quickly!!! Less than 2 weeks away! I can't believe it. I'm planning a Peter Rabbit theme. I'm definitely having a veggie tray in keeping with the garden theme, and I'll probably have cupcakes. But other than that, I'm not sure. lol

The baby and I have been sick for a week, but I am finally feeling better. Josiah is better, but he is still coughing at night and his nose is still runny. Well, mine is, too but he just doesn't seem himself yet. :-) We got Ben sick, too.... But I think we are all on the mend. Thankfully!!!

It's nice to be writing again! Now to paint and sew!!!!!!!!!

No comments: