Saturday, September 11, 2010

Exciting News

I ordered business cards!!! Can you believe it?! I've wanted to for so long. Let me tell you how it happened. I got an e-mail from my friend/sister-in-law about this place that has 80% off address labels and business cards. She thought I would order address labels, but my eye was on the business cards. ;-) I found a design I really like and added in all my info. And then I saw that I could make a website through vistaprint. I was like hmmmm should I? Or shouldn't I? It's free for the first month, and then it's $4.99. So I talked to Ben, and he was like do it! So I did! So not only did I order business cards, but I started my own website!!! I know this is the way I should start. I can eventually get a better website or do Etsy. Etsy just isn't right for now. I don't know why. I just know I shouldn't. But this is right. I feel peace about it for sure. I know God is leading me in the best path. I am so happy and excited. :-) I'm hoping to get in with PayPal in January. I'm sticking with checks for now. I know I may not get any orders, but hey, at least I started!!! That is huge in my book. :-) My website is: http://customdecor.vpweb.com/  I hope you check it out!


Of course, I want the site to look better. Especially the gallery section, but I'm happy with it. I know I can't do more with it right now, and that's ok. I'm so glad I'm at this point in my life. I thought I would never get here. I know I have a long way to go to not be so perfectionistic, but I'm encouraged to see progress. :-) God always gives us hope and encouragement. Don't you love that? He always thinks of everything.

The interesting part of this whole thing is that my health is deteroriating. My CMT is getting worse from the pregnancy like I knew it would. I am getting weaker, hurting way more, and am staying super tired. I'm sure anemia isn't helping. But the point is, that even though things are getting way more difficult God is still here. He is still caring for me. He loves me so much that He keeps on bringing things in my life to brighten my pain-filled days. I feel so incredibly thankful to Him. And humbled that He would do so much for little ole me. I know I don't deserve His goodness and mercy, but God gives it to me anyway. :-) I feel more at peace as each day goes by. I'm not worried about the move b/c I know God will work it all out for our good. So why should I worry? I trust Him, and that's all I need to know right now. I don't have to know the logistics of how it will happen, but it will all work out. That doesn't mean I will stop planning and organizing. God doesn't expect me to be lazy. But while I am planning, I have peace knowing even if it doesn't go according to "my" plan it will go according o God's. And that's the best way it can go!

I just wanted to share this with you all. And if you guys are having a hard time, remember God is right there ready and willing to help you. Just go to Him. He never disappoints. :-)

1 comment:

mil/kat/mom said...

Hey, your website looks great! I can hardly wait to see my order. God has given you so much talent. He really blesses His children. Take it easy for now and get rest, you will need it later. There's so much to look forward to, especially baby boy! We love you!