Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Nonfiction Parenting Book

The Christian Mama's Guide to Parenting a Toddler: Everything You Need to Know to Survive (and Love) Your Child's Terrible Twos by Erin MacPherson is a really fun and informative book for moms of toddlers. It had information I think we all know, but she wrote the book so funny it didn't matter! Plus, I did learn a new trick to teach my only child how to share so it wasn't a total loss. :-)

I love how she incorporated verses for moms to hold on, too in different toddler situations, and how she stressed the importance of teaching and showing your child about Christ. But I didn't like her last two chapters in the book about dating your husband and getting pregnant again. It was done so crudely, and I found it uncomfortable and inappropriate especially in her word choices.  I wish she left those chapters out.

I was given this book from Booksneeze as long as I review it. I am not required to give a positive review.

No comments: